Blue & Black Jersey Giants for sale in NC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Big Blue, Jun 21, 2008.

1. Big Blue

Big Blue Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2008
    Have 6-8 week old Blue & Black Jersey Giants. These are from Maria Hall's line. We are going to have to sell some, they are very nice and wish we could keep them all. If interested, please let us know.

Will post pictures later.

2. Big Blue

May 11, 2008
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are the pictures we promised!

Last edited: Jun 21, 2008
  3. heritagebirdlover

heritagebirdlover Out Of The Brooder

Feb 24, 2008
    i am interested in purchasing your blues. we got an order from her, a may hatch, but mostly black. please PM me a price quote with shipping cost to zip 79036

thanks. they will have a nice home free ranging, showing, breeding, etc. i am aware of the history of Maria's bloodline, these birds are NOT for eating LOL...

tamara

4. heritagebirdlover

heritagebirdlover Out Of The Brooder

Feb 24, 2008
    bumping this up, want these guys to get a good home...

5. Robin'sBrood

Robin'sBrood Flock Mistress

May 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    Big Blue, where in NC are you? I'd be interested in one pullet (color doesn't matter) from you if you're close by and still have some. I'm in Johnston county, near Wake and Harnett counties.

6. baha54

baha54 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 1, 2008
    For you folks that are in NC can you help me out here?

I am in the process of having a chicken coop built. My problem is i cant find chicks that i want or the other problem is that most hatcheries online want to sell you in lots of 25 or more. My coop is only going to hold 4-6 chickens so i cant go that route.

Where in NC do i go to buy chicks for my coop. I am in Randolph County in the township of Sophia. It is right next to Randlemann.

Pls help me here....I am lost and desperate. Take care, MARIA

7. tat2edlady

tat2edlady Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    hey there is a chicken swap going on this weekend in Danville,Va addy is 629 Craghead street 24541,not sure where you are located at but for me it is a 1 hour drive from Lexington.

If that is to far I have some chicks that are going to hatch out the first week of July if you want to go that route.

Mindy
    Pm me for home # if you need help.

8. Big Blue

May 11, 2008
    We are in Dallas, NC - close to Charlotte, NC and we have 6 week old to 8 week old black and blue jersey giants. Let us know if we can help.

9. Big Blue

May 11, 2008
    If you are interested we are in the western part of North Carolinia and near South Carolina border.

10. chilling in muscadine

chilling in muscadine { I love being disfunctual }

Jun 8, 2008
    muscadine, al.
    My pet chicken will sell as little as 3 birds & they will sex them with up to 90% accuracy.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by