blue, black, mottled, lavender cochins for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by austinhart123, Sep 16, 2010.

1. austinhart123

austinhart123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Los Angeles CA
    do not press, buy now
    i have several cochin bantams in the colors above for sale, but i had limited auctions left so they are all going here

first item(s) 7 blue cochin bantams. hens are breeder quality and split for mottled. Males are show quality and a few months younger than the hens. for the entire group (4 pullets, 3 cockerels) it will be 200$ which INCLUDES shipping. or 40$ a pair and an additional 50$ for box and postage.

second item(s) several pairs/ trios of pet quality black cochin bantams that are split for mottling and lavender. when bred together, these birds will produce a certain % of lavender mottleds. these are priced at 20$ a pair, and 30$ a trio. postage is 60$

third item (s) several pairs/ trios of pet quality mottled cochin bantams. 20$ a pair, 30$ a trio, and 60$ for box and postage.

Lastly, i have 1 trio and 1 pair of pet quality frizzled cochin bantams. the hens are frizzled, and the males are smooth. Once again, 20$ a pair, 30$ a trio, and 60$ for box and postage.

pics (older pics, the birds have since matured)
    the whites
    [​IMG]
    the mottleds
    [​IMG]
    the blacks
    [​IMG]
    the blues
    [​IMG]
    parents of blues, mottled hens are mothers to girls, blue cochin is the mother to the boys
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    You aren't selling that blue roo on the bottom are you?

3. austinhart123

Mar 12, 2008
    Los Angeles CA
    Quote:no, just his offspring

4. maralpz2006

maralpz2006 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2007
    mississippi
    i would love to buy frizzle hens , the other hen is the same ,could you post pics of them,im very interesting

5. austinhart123

Mar 12, 2008
    Los Angeles CA
    the three frizzled hens go with a roo

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by