1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Blue/Black Orp & Ameraucana Cockerels FS/N. Ga.((SOLD))

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by speckledhen, Nov 13, 2007.

1. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Most of you know what these look like. I have two Orps, a gorgeous light blue and a black plus that interestingly and unexpectedly patterned Ameraucana boy. All are 4 weeks old, hatched Oct. 13, if I recall. The Orps are the progeny of Suede and Velvet and the Black Ameraucana is the son of Charlotte & Scout. I may have a second Black Ameraucana cockerel, if I'm right about the sex and he so far has no unusual coloring emerging. He is two weeks old. I am continuing to hatch Ameraucanas so I might have a pullet or two, if my luck turns around, LOL. Here they are again in all their baby scruffiness. I'd like $7 each for the Orps and $5 for the Ameraucana, at their age. Pickup only, as you know I dont ship birds, sorry. Near juncture of NC, TN and GA in GA
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 13, 2007
  2. peeps7

peeps7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    I'm in N.C but probably to far to pick up. Where exactly are you?

3. speckledhen

Hey, Coty. I'm in Fannin County, GA right at the NC border. Do you know where Murphy, NC is in southwestern NC? That's close to me.

4. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    Don't know where Murphy is. What is it close too? (Hickory, Raleigh.................???)

5. speckledhen

Nope, those are about 4 hours away, I think. CoreyNC lives around there and I remember it was really far for her to come get some chicks I had for sale awhile back.

6. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    o, what about Greensboro?

7. speckledhen

That's several hours away, too, way east of me, I think.
    Coty, someone has claimed these three cockerels, but I'm sure there will be others since I'm hatching more this month.

8. snugglepup

snugglepup Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2007
    Creedmoor, NC
    Coty,

Murphy is as far west as you can go. You know the saying, "Manteo to Murphy"? It's probably another 2 hours west of Asheville.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by