Blue & Black Orpington Cockerels & Orp/Brahma Cross FS/Ext N. Ga

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by speckledhen, Feb 9, 2008.

1. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

These are sons of Suede with Velvet and Skye. One black, three blues of different shades, light, med & dark, to choose from. They are all very handsome six week old boys.
    Also, one Blue Orp/Buff Brahma cockerel with feathered legs. This is a real bruiser! He's so gorgeous, but HUGE for his age. I think he'll be stunning as an adult.
    I'd like $5 each for the pure Orps, $2 for the Orp/Brahma cross. Pickup/Cash Only. I do not ship lives. Near juncture of GA/TN/NC
    Here are some updated pics from today. Last two are the Orp/Brahma cross boy-I called him the Draft Horse of Chicks today, LOL. He's a tank, isn't he?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 10, 2008
  2. KingsCalls

KingsCalls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2007
    New Market,Tn.
    Hey, If I drive all the way down there, I do get 2 or 3 pullets to go with the roo's right?[​IMG]

3. speckledhen

Jeff, if I had them, you'd get them. I have ONE black pullet for myself, just one. Now, if you want me to keep this black cockerel for you for awhile to see how he develops, I can try to do that. You'll be down at the end of April to pick up your chicks I'm hatching for you, though, and you may get a black cockerel from that hatch anyway. Just let me know if you want me to reserve him for you.

4. KingsCalls

Oct 22, 2007
    New Market,Tn.
    Cyn, It's Sunday morning and I hope you slept well, 'cause I was jokin with ya last night(see above post) Maybe you were suffering from sleep deprevation:D or maybe running low on caffiene [​IMG] I was just playin' wit ya.......I am coming down in April and I am looking forward to it.

5. speckledhen

I knew you were kidding, Jeff, but I was serious! I just never have any extra girls to pair up with the boys I sell, at least not yet.

I just added some newer, better pics from today in the first post!

6. LoneCowboy

LoneCowboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    Longmont, CO
    Wow, look at all those blue kids. I just can't wait for them to hatch.

DH says to me, "Not everybody wants blue chickens, you know". What a dumb thing to say, of course they do. They might not know they do yet, but they do. [​IMG]

7. speckledhen

DH says to me, "Not everybody wants blue chickens, you know". What a dumb thing to say, of course they do. They might not know they do yet, but they do.

I dont understand, not want blue chickens? Not even possible! [​IMG]

8. KingsCalls

Oct 22, 2007
    New Market,Tn.
    DH says to me, "Not everybody wants blue chickens, you know"

Whare has he been?....Under a rock?.......Hidin' in the closet? Tell him to "wake up and smell the coffee! [​IMG] (boy, I hope he aint bigger than me) [​IMG] Oh, nice pics by the way! Nice birds also!​

9. speckledhen

Glad you think so since you'll own some in a couple of months!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by