Blue & Black Orpington Hatching Eggs, Sumatra eggs, WA STATE

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

6+ Black & Blue Orpington hatching eggs--rooster is black, hens are black & splash. You will only get blue & black chicks from this cross. Fertility has been excellent with shipped eggs and here on the farm. These are large, nice birds. $25 shipped

6+ Black Sumatra Eggs (Standards) rooster has a nice, dark comb & 3 spurs per leg. Hens are gorgeous. Not from hatchery stock. Gentle dispositions and scary-smart! $25 shipped

Or I can do a mix of the above for $30 shipped (3 or 4 of each)

These are housed separately and eggs will be purebred!

Orpingtons will ship next week and Sumatras I can ship this week....

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2009
  2. joebryant

joebryant Overrun With Chickens

Quote:What would be the total cost to have two dozen blue Orpington eggs sent to Indiana 46143. Thanks, Joe

3. BamChickawahwah

BamChickawahwah Out Of The Brooder

Jun 28, 2009
    Bolivia, NC
    Sumatra eggs still available?

4. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:yeah I think...I emailed you yesterday...but nothing...see my thread about eBay rant...

5. BamChickawahwah

Jun 28, 2009
    Bolivia, NC
    I didnt get any email wonder if my email kicked it back- it is moody at times. Check your pm for my phone number if you want to call. I want these eggs if available still. I have the paypal ready today. Thanks and sorry about the email thing.

6. Rare Feathers Farm

I just sold two batches...but I checked ferility last week and they were good. If you're still wanting some, you can email me for my paypal address and I'll start collecting ASAP

7. BamChickawahwah

Jun 28, 2009
    Bolivia, NC
    I clicked email you let me know if you got it please sent paypal inquiry and also shipping addy for eggs.

Thanks!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by