1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Blue/Black Silkie Hen/Pullet 8 Months Old~ NPIP

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by reesepoultry, Feb 27, 2013.

1. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Songster

Jul 4, 2009
    Bidding Starts @: $25 Shipping: $60 Will Combine Shipping on multiple auctions won. Ends: Sunday March 3rd. @ Noon

Blue/Black (Not a Dark Black) Silkie Hen 8 Months Old. Nice foot feathering and Nice Top Hat. Only reason I am selling is I am selling out of my silkies. She will be bathed & have Ivomec put on her before shipping. I will also add a heat pack with her IF NEEDED. She will be shipped with Fresh veggies for her journey. I am mainly going to be working on LF since they lay better.

Please feel free to ask any questions by Pm or Email: [email protected]

I accept Paypal & Money Orders. My Pp addy: [email protected]

Please understand that once birds leave my hands it is out of my control. I do not refund or take birds back once they have been sold. The only time you will get a refund is on shipping from the Post Office if they deliver your birds late.

2. $50

3. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Songster

Jul 4, 2009
    Auction now Closed. Congratulations on your winning bid.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: