~Blue/Black/Splash BANTAM Orpington Eggs~

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by HenThymes, Sep 28, 2011.

1. HenThymes

HenThymes pippin ain't easy

Feb 27, 2010
    Foothills of NC
    This auction is for 8+ eggs (extra's if available) from my Blue/Black/Splash BANTAM Orpington show stock. These birds are producing some exceptional show birds. I have shown one of the parenting black hens this past fall and did with her. I will be showing several of the offspring starting this fall. Flock consists of a splash rooster, two black & one blue pullet as well as an upcoming black cockerel so you have the opportunity to hatch a three colors. All have great color, size and overall conformation. Eggs will be ready to ship the Monday after the auction ends and will be USPS Priority w/delivery confirmation. **Please note - I cannot guarantee that ALL of your chicks will be "show quality" but they are coming from show stock.

I DO NOT and WILL NOT guarantee shipped eggs for reasons beyond my control, USPS handling, weather during shipping and/or your incubation techniques. If you do not agree please do not bid!! Eggs are kept at a mild room temperature and turned daily. Every effort is made to pack eggs securely for safe arrival to your location. Eggs are shipped USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. I am NPIP and AI Clean. Please pm or email with any questions. Paypal gladly accepted.

**Sorry, forgot to add shipping to the listing. Shipping is $12.00**

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 28, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by