~Blue/Black/Splash BANTAM Orpington Eggs~

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by HenThymes, Oct 8, 2011.

1. HenThymes

HenThymes pippin ain't easy

Feb 27, 2010
    Foothills of NC
    This auction is for 8+ eggs (extra's if available) from my Blue/Black/Splash BANTAM Orpington show stock. These birds are producing some exceptional show birds. I have shown one of the parenting black hens this past fall and did with her. I will be showing several of the offspring starting this fall. Flock consists of a splash rooster, two black & one blue pullet as well as an upcoming black cockerel so you have the opportunity to hatch a three colors. All have great color, size and overall conformation. Eggs will be ready to ship the day of or after the auction ends and will be USPS Priority w/delivery confirmation. **Please note - I cannot guarantee that ALL of your chicks will be "show quality" but they are coming from show stock.

I DO NOT and WILL NOT guarantee shipped eggs for reasons beyond my control, USPS handling, weather during shipping and/or your incubation techniques. If you do not agree please do not bid!! Eggs are kept at a mild room temperature and turned daily. Every effort is made to pack eggs securely for safe arrival to your location. Eggs are shipped USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. I am NPIP and AI Clean. Please pm or email with any questions. Paypal gladly accepted.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    Dang wrong time of year and I have no room in the Inns!!! They are very nice!!!!

3. HenThymes

HenThymes pippin ain't easy

Feb 27, 2010
    Foothills of NC
    Thanks Sandy, you just make sure you have room next spring! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by