1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

blue/black/splash Frizzle Naked Neck Green-Eggers / possible fibromelanotics

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, Apr 17, 2012.

1. For sale: 12+ fresh eggs from my blue / splash / black Naked Neck Frizzle pens.

One pen has this splash Frizzle Naked Neck Green-Egger rooster:
    [​IMG]
    with blue / black Naked Neck green-egger hens:
    [​IMG]
    (the feather-neck girls are not there anymore).

Another pen has a splash Frizzle Naked Neck Green-Egger rooster and splash fibromelanotic Naked Neck Green-Egger hens and a barred Naked Neck Green-Egger hen.

This an example of some of their eggs:
    [​IMG]

Price is $30.00 for 12+ eggs
    and $15.00 for USPS Priority shipping (with Delivery Confirmation) and Handling.
    Here's a link to how you can expect your eggs to be wrapped and packed for shipping .
    Wrapping & Packing eggs

My PayPal is tubersnroots@bellsouth.net.

If you have any special instructions like "Hold & Call for Pick Up", or would like them shipped to an address other than the addy in the PP info ---just add that and a ph# in the PayPal note so I don't miss it.

Thanks!
    Lisa

Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  2. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    Had some of the prettist chicks hatch from your eggs. Got 1 spalsh color frizzle rest are blue and black. One has the black neck like a showgirl would. Love them. Can't wait til they get full grown

3. Oh, good! Hope you enjoy them!

4. sundancenbare

sundancenbare Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2012
    Taylorsville Utah
    I have a broodie silkie. I am interested in your eggs. Ig I buy them today how soon could I get them? Are the eggs a size that she can sit on all of them

5. cracked egg

cracked egg Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 29, 2012
    Blackfoot, Idaho
    The eggs we bought from you earlier just hatched.AWESOME chicks lots of the blackskinned nn chicks. Wish I had room for more

6. Hi! I can ship a fesh group Mon. How many eggs can your broody Silkie usually cover? Thanks! Lisa

7. That is GREAT to hear! Send pics when if you get a chance.
    Thanks!
    Lisa

8. MA Mama

MA Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 21, 2012
    MA
    AWESOME birds. I am new to chickens... What is
    fibromelanotics???

9. Fibromelanotic means they have black skin, meat, bones. Silkies, Ayam Cemani, and a few other breeds are fibromelanotic.

These blue Naked Neck green-egger chicks are fibromelanotic:
    [​IMG]

And here are 2 fibromelanotic Naked Neck green-egger pullets (blue and splash)
    [​IMG]

10. MA Mama

MA Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 21, 2012
    MA
    I am so impressed by your birds!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by