Blue/Black/Splash Jersey Giant eggs (9-12)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Wynette, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Wynette

Wynette Moderator Staff Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Big, gorgeous birds! I've got a blue roo with splash and black pullets. I've had several 90%+ hatch rates with shipped eggs thus far this year. I can't guarantee how many eggs there will be in the shipment, because the girls are beginning to slow down laying, but there will be a minimun of 9.

Hatches have averaged about 60% blue, 30% splash, and 10% black.

This will be my last Jersey egg auction this year.

Eggs to be shipped Wednesday, 10/21. PayPal only, I must receive payment prior to shipping.

PM with any questions.

2. carriehelene

carriehelene Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2009
    Capital Region NY
    Picture a very annoying 2 year old screaming "Mine Mine Mine" in a high-pitched screech, while banging her feet on the floor. That's me [​IMG] regarding these eggs today [​IMG] . Perfect timing also, since my hatch now is due right before then. But fair warning Wynette, if I miss out on these, I'll be bangin' on your PM's in the spring, begging [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Wynette

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    Too funny....I thought you were describing your daughter, then..."That's me..." HA!

I adore my Jerseys! To be honest, I didn't realize when I hatched my first ones how much I'd enjoy them - they've been really, really awesome to own!

4. carriehelene

carriehelene Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2009
    Capital Region NY
    Nope, no daughter, but I do have an 11 year old boy who acts just like that, can't imagine where he gets it from [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop
    Darnit, the eggs in my bator won't hatch until the 23rd. Guess I'll have to hit you up in the spring.

Beautiful birds BTW.

6. Wynette

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    Thanks, new2chooks!!! I adore them. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by