blue black splash marans eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by peachick, Dec 9, 2009.

1. peachick

peachick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    I have about 2 dozen pretty chocolate eggs here..... it seems the girls are laying really well lately.... and my incubators are OFF!

I'll ship you a dozen (shipping included) for $50 to anyone that wants em.

I developed my blue marans line from coppers (not cuckoo) so egg color is outstanding.
    My birds are correct to the french standard, with feather legs, large bodies and correct tail set.....

For more photos of my birds and the egg color I am getting from them.... http://www.flickr.com/photos/s1gnature/sets/72157615589938805/

[​IMG] ... he is HUGE
    [​IMG]... lovely lovey hen with a LOT of leg feathering
    [​IMG]... young solid blue rooster

Last edited: Dec 9, 2009
  2. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    I have seen these birds in person and used to have birds from peachick's Marans line. I really love these birds they are friends have correct type and beautiful egg color. They are very well cared for as are all of her birds. I wouldn't hesitate to take this deal if I had room! SOMEONE GO FOR IT [​IMG]

3. frenchblackcopper

frenchblackcopper Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2009
    East central Illinois
    I bought 2 dozen blue marans eggs from peachick last summer with each coming several weeks apart.Out of the total 24 eggs,we hatched out 18 chicks in all.When she promised me all her stock has heavily feathered shanks,she wazzunt lying! Several of the chicks that hatched out from her eggs are so greatly feathered,they look as tho they have snow shoes on when they walk.

4. cluckcluck42

cluckcluck42 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 4, 2009
    Quebec
    Are you able to ship to Canada? Ontario, to be exact.

5. peachick

peachick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    Quote:Shoes huh? Thats funny. One person called me up and said.... this rooster i hatched from your eggs has so much feathering he cant walk. LOL... yes, its an exaggeration and to be honest... they are NOT supposed to be heavily feathered, but if your current flock needs improvement in that area... I got the blood line you need [​IMG])

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I'm quite proud of these birds.

as for shipping to canada.... I havent tried it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by