1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Blue/Black/Splash Orpington Chicks - Buy it Now! Shipping extra

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by HallFamilyFarm, Jan 6, 2013.

1. HallFamilyFarm

HallFamilyFarm PA ETL#195

Jan 25, 2010
    Collins, Arkansas

Hall Family Farm - Monticello, Arkansas - Blue/Black/Splash Orpington Chicks Available. There are 5 Black, 4 Blue and 2 Splash chick. Sold as a group only. $100 plus shipping cost. Can deliver free to the Meetup Seminar Jan 12 in Benton, Arkansas. First to say mine and confirm PayPal payment to jimahall@yahoo.com gets them. These are 50% Cecil Moore line exhibition heritage Orpingtons.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 6, 2013
  2. HallFamilyFarm

Jan 25, 2010
    Collins, Arkansas
    Another chick just hatched. Its still wet so can not tell if its Blue or Black. Will include it as well.

Add $25 and I will include three BBS Orpington Bantam chicks that hatched with them.

3. beausonge

beausonge Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2011
    Kelso, WA
    Just had to say how happy that girl looks! lIke a glow of sunshine :)

4. HallFamilyFarm

Jan 25, 2010
    Collins, Arkansas
    Thanks!

5. HallFamilyFarm

Jan 25, 2010
    Collins, Arkansas
    Its official. hatch is over. We can ship 5 Black, 4 Blue and 2 Splash large fowl Orpington chicks. If buyer wants, we will include 2 Black and a Blue Bantam Orpington chick with them. This offer of extra chicks is good for this week only. Next week the price will go up $2 per chick, per week. After 3 weeks we will close this listing and keep them.

Its easy to figure shipping. Our zip is 71655. Go to https://www.usps.com/ and estimate about 5# for weight. Must ship Express Mail. However, we use the online services, so it will save you some cash.

6. fowlmouthgirls

fowlmouthgirls Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2013
    East of Dallas
    Do you ever ship eggs?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by