Blue/Black /Splash Orpington eggs in Al Ship Monday 1doz

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by BamaChicken, Dec 8, 2007.

1. BamaChicken

BamaChicken Orpingtons Bama Style

Nov 14, 2007
    I have 12 eggs available for Mon to ship. It will be 25 dollars which includes shipping. I will check back in later today to see who wants them. paypal only. Thanks Julie

2. JoanneNC

JoanneNC Out Of The Brooder

Dec 8, 2007
    Hi Julie,
    I am interested, just let me know who to send the payment to.

Joanne

3. BamaChicken

Nov 14, 2007
  4. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

:| That was a close one....I was sitting here trying not to respond and tell you that I wanted them.....I said the eggs in the incubater were the last ones till after the new year, but I'm having a real hard time not getting them from you sooner!!!![​IMG]

5. JoanneNC

JoanneNC Out Of The Brooder

Dec 8, 2007
    Payment sent - Thanks

6. BamaChicken

Nov 14, 2007
    Well Katy now this is a good time of the year to get eggs. Those Orpingtons start going broody come Spring and then it gets hard to promise anything. But I am waiting to hear on hatching the chicks for you.

Thanks Joanne. I will ship Monday.

7. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

I haven't had a chance to stop at the post office and check on that vet certificate thing. I've never had a problem getting chicks from the hatchery and a couple of years ago I got chicks from an individual, so I don't think it will be a problem. I've been having some pretty good luck with my shipped eggs as of late, so I'm REALLY tempted to go ahead and try some eggs from you. I don't think I'd want to try until after the holidays tho....the mail this time of year scares me.

8. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Im still sitting on my hands on the incubation thing! I've been a good girl and havent incubate since late Sept but boy, its ITCHING~~[​IMG]

Still waiting on Xmas!

9. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

I had a little twinge myself when I saw this, LOL.

10. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Quote:I think "BLUE" jumps out of the computer at us! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by