Blue/Black /Splash Orpington eggs in Al Ship Monday 1doz

Slyvia, In a mix of colors do you mean buff, Black, Splash, Blue, Mottled. Let me know and I will start saving eggs this week for you to have next Monday. I have a Blue Roo over splash/black and blue hens. I have Mottled over black. I have Buff with buff. I have a great splash Roo but I need to take the buffs out of the pen with him and just leave the blues. Maybe next week. Let me know. I take paypal. Julie

I wanted to let you know that the eggs arrived today with none broken. Lets hope the postal service was gentle with them. Hope to have a great hatch. Will let you know.

Thanks
Joanne

Great news Joanne. I hope you have a great hatch too. Let me know how things go. I just talked to some friends at Church to nite that I hatched some chicks for over two months ago for and they love them. I hatched a mix of RIR/Orps and silkies. They said the Orps are huge towering over the RIR's

Julie,
Hey, will or when would you happen to have a mixture of the Blue, Black, Splash and Mottled Orpingtons eggs available? Also am new here are these the everyday orpingtons or are they the large exhibition birds?. I have quite a few of the Buffs in the large Exhibition birds also have 2 pair of blue, 1 pair of splash and 1 black rooster and these are the large birds aslo. Sorry for all the questions and thanks. James

James the majority of mine are exhibition size in Black Splash and Blue. I just posted a few pics in Breeds section if you want to look. My Buffs are large but I want to improve their quality. My mottled has got to get the mottling toned down so I have him with two very large young black pullets. they are exhibtion size. The pullets just starte laying last week. I would love to see some of your birds. Welcome to this board. Maybe we could swap some eggs. I will be getting the hen that this Mottled Roo came out of next month to help work with my project. I have eggs that I can send Monday that I have not offered for sale yet.

I would like some of the blue orpingtons. I want them to go with Cyn's I'm getting in Feb. I'd like to create a breeding group, but I don't want them all from the same parents. I want to mix the parentage. So, if you have some more, I'd like them. Even just 9 is fine.

Thanks,
Deniece

Deniece, what dates are you talking about as I have others already for Feb?

Back
Top Bottom