Blue brahma rooster cross with light Columbian, buff Columbian, blue partridge and blue light Columbian hens

Tristan the Boer

Hatching
Feb 26, 2022
Evening
I have the following Brahmas: Blue rooster, light columbian hen, blue light columbian hen, black hen, blue partridge hen nd a buff columbian hen. What would the chicks coloring be if the rooster breeds with each of them. Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_20220312_023814.jpg
    IMG_20220312_023814.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 83
BluexColumbian Blue and black with leakage.
BluexBlue Columbian Blue black and splash with leakage
BluexBlack Blue and black
BluexBlue partridge Blue black and splash with leakage
BluexBuff Columbian Blue and black with leakage
The color of the leakage really depends on whether the rooster is gold or silver based.

BluexColumbian Blue and black with leakage.
BluexBlue Columbian Blue black and splash with leakage
BluexBlack Blue and black
BluexBlue partridge Blue black and splash with leakage
BluexBuff Columbian Blue and black with leakage
The color of the leakage really depends on whether the rooster is gold or silver based.
Thank you for all that info. Loving the color genetic side of poultry. Whats the best way to breed Light columbian brahma with just a light columbian rooster? Crossing him with which breed or color will give me the best results?

Thank you for all that info. Loving the color genetic side of poultry. Whats the best way to breed Light columbian brahma with just a light columbian rooster? Crossing him with which breed or color will give me the best results?
If you have a light Brahma rooster (aka a silver columbian), you can cross him to light hens or blue light (blue silver columbian) hens.

Back
Top Bottom