Blue,Buff Orps,Phoenix,Mandarin duck,Fantail Pigeon F/S in CT. 4 P/U

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Tony, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Tony

Tony Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2008
    Connecticut
    Blue Orp roosters, a buff orp rooster and pullets and a golden phoenix roo, all 8 months old. Also a female mandarin duck (2-ish years old) and a female Indian fantail pigeon (young,age unknown) Pick-up in Connecticut.
    PM me with any questions. thanks, Tony

2. vet

vet Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 23, 2008
    bessemer city nc
    tony, would you consider shipping the blue orpington to NC. I really need one bad but my Dr. won't let me travel. You can call me at 704-729-6056 or pm me. Thank you for your time.

Vet

3. Tony

Jan 16, 2008
    Connecticut
    sorry Vet, I can`t ship at this time, I have no boxes,no time and no
    "know-how", I`ve never shipped anything before. these are for pick-up. Thanks

No one in the North East is looking for chickens?
    Blue roos and Buff Orps (roo and 4 hens), Phoenix roosters (not hatchery stock), a fantail pigeon, a black leghorn rooster(possibly a pair, roo and pullet). PM me please. Thanks

4. chickenpiedpiper

chickenpiedpiper Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2008
    New Durham NH
    I would drive down for the hens, but I cant take any more Roos, sorry, got too many now! 4 in a flock of 22! Yeesh! if no one else can help, let me know! (Might be interested in pigeon too?)

Good Luck!

5. Tony

Jan 16, 2008
    Connecticut
    Hmmm...you HAVE blue orpington,black leghorns and phoenix roosters already? I guess those are more common than I thought. lol
    thanks for the response, I will keep you in mind:)

6. chickenpiedpiper

chickenpiedpiper Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2008
    New Durham NH
    Silly person! No, I have two Blue Cochins, One Blue laced red Wyandotte, and a Handsome black sex link named 'Chester'. that is 4. We would love a blue Orp, and a pheonix, however, 4 is 3 too many! We have room for more hens, but Chester has made it plain, NO more roos:(

Yeah, definetly keep me in mind, I have a cousin in southern mass I can visit, he may even be interested, but hes the type to eat a roo....

Never had pegeons before, but I like the idea.... What kind of space do they require? must they be in an aviary, or will they fly off? Just the one?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by