1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Blue Cochin pullet FS - Northern NJ (photo)

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by Chickerdoodle13, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I have a cute little blue bantam cochin pullet I'd like to sell. I'm slimming down my number of birds before the winter and I already have two others that look just like her. I will be bringing her to sell at the Sussex fair, but wanted to see if there was any interest here before the show. I'm asking $10 OBO for her, but I would consider a trade for a LF pullet/hen. This girl is a beautiful blue color. She is probably hatchery quality, but quite docile which is typical of the breed. She would make a great child's pet. She is probably about four or five months old.

Please send me a Private Message if you are interested. I am not always notified of posts here. I would prefer local pickup unless we make other arrangements via private message. The photo is of another blue bantam cochin I acquired from the same person. They look pretty much the same.

ETA: I am in Northern NJ near Blairstown.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2012
  2. Chickerdoodle13

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    [​IMG]

3. Chickerdoodle13

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    This chicken has been sold. Thank you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by