Blue eggs anyone?

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by georgia2, Dec 29, 2008.

1. georgia2

georgia2 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 18, 2008
    I'm new to the egg laying fun! My girls have begun laying and they are laying easter egg colors! White, brown, cream, aqua blue! I'm trying to post a picture. It's not that great because I took with cell phone. You really can't see how pretty blue they are. There are 4 really blue ones, 2 white, 1 creamy color the rest brown.

[​IMG]

I have 3 girls, on with white legs and really pretty speckled feathers. I think she is the one laying the pretty ones.
    [​IMG]

2. Sierra pachie bars

Sierra pachie bars Queen of the Lost

Nov 8, 2008
    Wow lucky [​IMG] Grats !! I can't wait to get my blue eggs. You would be shocked how many people don't realize there is such thing as blue eggs.. lol My in-laws were shocked when I told them.

3. herbandteas

herbandteas Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:That almost looks just like my egg carton. Mine are just brown and green

4. LePetitFarmGirlinAK

LePetitFarmGirlinAK Out Of The Brooder

Dec 18, 2008
    Alaska
    I can't wait till our French somethingorother starts laying then we'll have a grand rainbow of colors, green, cream, white, brown and chocolate brown!

5. crazy hen quartet

crazy hen quartet Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 20, 2008
    Chandler AZ
    I [​IMG] the dark brown eggs!

6. swtangel321

swtangel321 ~Crazy Egg Lady~

Jul 11, 2008
    I get blue eggs from my EE's also, they are so so so so pretty !!

7. junebug7334

junebug7334 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2008
    .......and the almost pink ones are pretty too!

8. Ol'FashionHen

Ol'FashionHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 24, 2008
    The South
    Awwe man y'all are making me sick..[​IMG] wish I had some blue eggs. I was supposed to but darn MPC sent me two roos instead of girls [​IMG]... Oh that MPC [​IMG], Well maybe I'll have at least one out of the three they sent in October. Let's see maybe hopefully around March-ish. Lucky dogs [​IMG]

9. cubalaya

cubalaya Overrun With Chickens

Nov 19, 2008
    central virginia
    i am putting some blue and some brown eggs in the incubator friday

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by