1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Blue eyed blue jersey woolie rabbits for sale (NC) *some presells*

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by asher, Jun 30, 2008.

1. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Okay, I have four fat and fluffy babies that will be for sale as soon as they have weaned. I do not know the genders, yet. They have just opened their eyes if that gives you an idea on age. They come from two blue eyed blue jersey woolie pedigreed parents. I haven't figured out the whole pedigree thing, yet for them, but if someone wants to talk me through it, I'll do it. Their parents are both super sweet and from Tresia Burleson (TB) in Morganton, NC.

Without pedigree = $15 each
    With pedigree = $20 each

Am attempting to set up buyers for them *now*, but they will not be leaving mama until they are weaned. Three of them are super gentle at this point and one is more hyper. All have been handled since birth.

I also have two does born the day after Easter that are $15 each. One is compact and IMO would be a perfect doe for showing. The other is larger and I think would be a great mama.

May also trade for/towards great quality silkies and/or fertile eggs from great quality silkies. Need to see pics and/or the actual birds, though b/c I'm kinda of picky...[​IMG]

2. hazelton farms

hazelton farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    Aww..can't believe you're giving up the best most cutest lil' bunnies EVER!!!

Stacy

3. Hoover67

Hoover67 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Huntsville
    I sent you a PM![​IMG]

4. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] WHY MUST I LIVE SOOOOO FAR AWAY!!!!! [​IMG]

I just [​IMG] those little blue babies! [​IMG]

5. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Quote:[​IMG] Yes, they are sooo cute. I pulled them out of the box last night to show my dad and he even cuddled one. Right now they're the size of the palm of his hand. He even loves them! hehe He said "Too bad they don't stay this little forever!" hehe BUT three of the four new kits are so tame, they'll just sit in your hand and fall asleep. The other acts like a mexican jumping bean when you put your hand in the nest box. heh I'll have to handle that one more and hope it calms down.

Guitarist ~ I know, I know. *sigh* And I am super picky about where they go, too. I would have loved to place one (or more! hehe) with you and your family. :-(

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by