Blue eyed blue jersey woolie rabbits for sale (NC)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by asher, Jun 22, 2008.

1. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Non pedigreed does, born the day after Easter

Cadbury is blue with blue eyes. She's lovely, but needs to be brushed and has some hair growing back on the top. She would make a great mama, IMO and is bigger sized.

Popple is very small in stature and I think she could possibly be used for show. I am not sure if she would make a good mum just due to her size.

Pedigreed boy, blue with blue eyes. Old enough to breed and just produced lovely little babies. I am not positive where his pedigree is so I may have to send it off. He is the brother to the above girls, though SO if you choose to breed them, you should have another buck. (OR if you live close enough, I may offer a few tries at stud service with this blue eyed black boy here, but doe would have to stay here to do it as I am not comfortable having the buck go elsewhere.)

$15 each on any of the above or $40 if you buy them all. They all need to be brushed, all have been handled since they were itty bitty, but not a lot lately so may need to be retamed.

2. asher

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Here are some pictures ~ they do need their hair brushed and my kids broke their brush. Wugh!

Boy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Popple
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cadbury ~ the bigger girl
    [​IMG]

3. ticks

ticks Pheasant Obsessed

Apr 1, 2008
    The Sticks, Vermont
    Those are b-e-a-utiful [​IMG]

4. asher

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Thank you ~ they'd be so much prettier with their hair brushed. *sigh* Dunno what the girls were doing with that brush to break it! hehe

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by