Blue Frizzle Cochin Cockerel

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FarmrGirl, Dec 12, 2010.

1. FarmrGirl

FarmrGirl MooseMistress

Jul 1, 2009
    Southern Maryland
    [​IMG]

[Shipping not available]

This cockerel was hatched naturally on August 26th and raised by a momma hen under my watchful eye. The birds are extremely healthy, cheerful, and active. They are $5.00 each.

If you're interested in any of the livestock you see here or on my website at www.2Mooses.weebly.com please contact me.

Cochins are popular due to their sweet personality and fantastic mothering qualities. They’re a Chinese breed known the world over for being friendly little balls of fluff and feathers. But this fella isn't your garden variety Cochin... he's frizzled! This pretty boy has beautiful chrome feathers that are wonderfully soft and flowing and really catch the light.

Frizzled Cochins are a good choice if you are concerned about your birds flying over fences, since their unusual feathers make flying any distance difficult. Even better, frizzle Cochins are adorable, fat bodied, eye-catching fowl with a quirky look that won’t fail to get the attention of your friends and neighbors. Like Silkies, Frizzles are favorites of children and anyone who’s young at heart.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by