Blue heeler/ Basset pups

Sherrie

In the Brooder
Apr 29, 2008
NC
I am posting this for a friend, she has Blue heeler and basset mix puppies that need good homes, small adoption fee of $25. to ensure good homes. Please contact via PM..

**edited to remove phone number**

Last edited by a moderator:

lockedhearts

It's All About Chicken Math
Apr 29, 2007
Georgia
OMG!!!! THose have got to be the cutest darned puppies ever, I would call the Hassets and sell them as designer pups!

vfem

Yoga...The Chicken Pose
Aug 4, 2008
Fuquay Varina, NC
Oh my goodness!!!
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!

We just adopted a rescue dog on Friday.... if I knew earlier I would have so been there!!!

Cetawin

Chicken Beader
Mar 20, 2008
NW Kentucky
Oh they are precious and absolutely adorable. Wished I was still in NC...I would snatch up two of them.

Sherrie

In the Brooder
Apr 29, 2008
NC
Come on everyone you can have just 1 more pup.. LOL.. Wish I could have one, they are just so darn cute.. They look like they will have basset hound bodies complete with the hound ears and Blue heeler colors. I will try and get more pics of them sometime this week..

Sherrie

In the Brooder
Apr 29, 2008
NC
No trend, this was and accidental breeding.. Hopefully owner will get momma spayed.. The lady that has the pups is the owner's mom.. Son is the irresponsible one..

MagsC

Queen Of Clueless
Jul 27, 2008
Minnesota
Hmmm. My oldest daughter is now living in South Carolina out in the country and wants a dog. Will pm you with her e-mail, doesnt hurt to ask.

Top Bottom