blue laced red and silver laced wyandotte cross?

mrs_ed

Songster
9 Years
Mar 15, 2010
Phx, AZ
gonna try incubating some eggs, had a beautiful blue laced red rooster and a silver laced wyandotte, noticed today the egg i cracked open was fertile, anyone know what this will produce? anyone have pictures?

gonna try incubating some eggs, had a beautiful blue laced red rooster and a silver laced wyandotte, noticed today the egg i cracked open was fertile, anyone know what this will produce? anyone have pictures?
These are pictures of my cross.. I kept the one on the left.. he is a real bluelaced baby as his Mom was.

I sold these two peeps...one appeared from hatch as a silverlaced , however, the other looked more like a goldenlaced..
jumpy.gif

ok, my two BLRW x SLW crosses were both pullets. They are now 5 months old and one is laying.

So, at first glance they look GL until they stand next to my 8 month olde GL hen, Then you notice the difference. Nothing is really pronounced in color. The brown is not flashy and instead of black lacing its more of a dark smokey blue/gray.

Now I do have BLRW hens that could have laid the eggs under the broody as well. Does anyone have pictures of BLRW with BLACK lacing? I know its not desired, however, it is a possibility(?) perhaps as 25% could be this color combo.

Any ideas?

ok, my two BLRW x SLW crosses were both pullets. They are now 5 months old and one is laying.

So, at first glance they look GL until they stand next to my 8 month olde GL hen, Then you notice the difference. Nothing is really pronounced in color. The brown is not flashy and instead of black lacing its more of a dark smokey blue/gray.

Now I do have BLRW hens that could have laid the eggs under the broody as well. Does anyone have pictures of BLRW with BLACK lacing? I know its not desired, however, it is a possibility(?) perhaps as 25% could be this color combo.

Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom