Blue Laced Red Wyandotte "Blue" variety. Good Bloodlines

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by HeatherL, Dec 10, 2010.

1. HeatherL

HeatherL Out Of The Brooder

Sep 15, 2008
    High Desert
    If you want a new boy to improve your exisiting flock, or you need new bloodlines this guy is for you, he is about 25 weeks old and gorgeous. He is a mix of two bloodlines, Pauls, and descendents of stock I got from a very early importer of this breed about seven years ago. I am very pleased with the color and type pauls birds have added to my existing and already very good flock, my only problem, too many boys to choose from ! I would love to see this guy go into someones breeding program. He has been de-loused and feed an organic, vegetarian feed his whole life (with plenty of bugs for added protien !) He is HUGE correctly colored, has a nice comb and wide tail spread. I caught him sleeping so he is not standing up as tall as he could.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 10, 2010
  2. HeatherL

Sep 15, 2008
    High Desert
    The flash made him close his third eyelid in the big pic, his eyes are fine.

3. Eglyntine

Eglyntine Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2010
    Jeffersonville, IN
    What kind of temperament does he have? Do you have any hens available atm? I have been thinking about adding a breeding pair to my flock but I have just gone through two hatchings so I really do not want to order chicks and go through that when I am almost done for the winter with raising babies. [​IMG]

4. HeatherL

Sep 15, 2008
    High Desert
    He is very mello, but interested in the ladies: ) no girls at this time, sorry.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by