Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Breeding Quad For Sale (NC)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by asher, Aug 12, 2007.

1. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Roo from Laurie Adams/Mother Mastiff, hens from Ray Valentine. Throwing some beautiful babies. Just downsizing for space, time and financial reasons.

Located half way between Hickory and Asheville.

$65 for all four. In prime time (Spring), we were selling the younger pullets for around $30 EACH. This breed is not excessively owned at this time so is a nice breed to have if you want something a bit unusual. They are not fantastic layers so best if you want them for breeding/hatching purposes as opposed to for eating the eggs.

These are npip and ai tested and clear. My NPIP # is in the van (for sales) as well as my poultry/ratite dealer license, but if you need any of those numbers (only for SERIOUS interest as a buyer), I can provide them.

2. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Obviously I can't go pick your quad up (as much as I'd like to), but I'd love to buy some eggs. Do you have any to sell? I have a roo and two pullets and I'd like to get another pullet or two.

3. asher

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    They're barely laying right now. [​IMG] I'm sorry! I've only gotten one from them in the past few days. I know several from here and the other ezboard BYC have been wanting some, but they've just not been laying enough for me to sell eggs. [​IMG] Which is weird b/c my cochins have gone on a laying spree lately despite the heat! hehe

4. CarriBrown

[​IMG]
    Well, it was worth a shot! [​IMG]

5. asher

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    [​IMG] WELL, I've been trying to sell them for a week or so (lowered my price even which sucks since I paid more for them! hehe Just a bad time of year, I guess!) so by the time I sell them, who knows, I may just be getting eggs again! hehe

6. CarriBrown

Well... I hope you are able to sell them... but at the same time, if they lay some, let me know!
    I have THREE broodies right now! I don't trust Elvira and Daisy (Silkies) but Tina (bantam cochin) is a proven momma.

7. Chelly

Chelly Cooped Up

May 11, 2007
    Oh I would love them! I think you're a little far from me though!
    [​IMG]

8. Chelly

Chelly Cooped Up

May 11, 2007
    Oh I would love them! I think you're a little far from me!
    [​IMG]

9. asher

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Ah, I wish y'all were closer, too! *sigh* We're trying to get down to just banties b/c we really don't have room and with the kids starting school, me working, possibly getting another part time job AND starting some college...*sigh* I just don't have time for so many.

I'll go down to $60 if anyone local can buy them (or drive for them), but that's the least I can go to and I'll already be losing $.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by