Blue laced red Wyandotte cockerals & Blue Copper Marans

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by mbpalmtree, Aug 19, 2013.

1. mbpalmtree

mbpalmtree Out Of The Brooder

Feb 20, 2012
    Castle Hayne, NC
    I have 2 Blue laced Red Wyandotte Roosters & a Blue Copper Maran for sale. These birds are rare & often sold out from most hatcheries. These 2 were hatched by me & came from the Gabbard Farms bloodlines in Arkansas & have gorgeous lacing & hackle feathers & getting more handsome everyday. They are 4months old & ready for a flock of their own. They are identical twins & prefer they stay together but will seperate if I have to.They will be a wonderful collection to your breeding stock if you are into beautiful plummage in their offspring. Hatching eggs could be sold for $5 each & baby chicks for $10-$20..These are amazing Roosters for pets & breeding purposes ONLY. Will bring to you to see what your intentions are for them.If interested email or call (843)267-1497

chicken chickens pets roosters

chicken, chickens,roosters

2. efountain

efountain Out Of The Brooder

Jun 18, 2013
    SC
    Hello. I am in Greenville SC and I am wondering about the cockerell in the 3rd picture. Can you please tell me which cockerell he is and if he is still available. Thank you.

3. efountain

efountain Out Of The Brooder

Jun 18, 2013
    SC
    Hello. I am in Greenville SC and I am wondering about the cockerell in the 3rd picture. Can you please tell me which cockerell he is and if he is still available. Thank you.

4. mbpalmtree

mbpalmtree Out Of The Brooder

Feb 20, 2012
    Castle Hayne, NC
    Unfortunately , I haven't be online in a couple of days & I took him to a Wicked Chicken Auction yesterday. He is a BLRW & was very beautiful.. I wish I still had one for you & thanks for inquiring..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by