Blue laced red Wyandotte cockerals & Blue Copper Marans

mbpalmtree

In the Brooder
7 Years
Feb 20, 2012
Castle Hayne, NC
I have 2 Blue laced Red Wyandotte Roosters & a Blue Copper Maran for sale. These birds are rare & often sold out from most hatcheries. These 2 were hatched by me & came from the Gabbard Farms bloodlines in Arkansas & have gorgeous lacing & hackle feathers & getting more handsome everyday. They are 4months old & ready for a flock of their own. They are identical twins & prefer they stay together but will seperate if I have to.They will be a wonderful collection to your breeding stock if you are into beautiful plummage in their offspring. Hatching eggs could be sold for $5 each & baby chicks for $10-$20..These are amazing Roosters for pets & breeding purposes ONLY. Will bring to you to see what your intentions are for them.If interested email or call (843)267-1497

chicken chickens pets roosters

chicken, chickens,roosters

Hello. I am in Greenville SC and I am wondering about the cockerell in the 3rd picture. Can you please tell me which cockerell he is and if he is still available. Thank you.

Hello. I am in Greenville SC and I am wondering about the cockerell in the 3rd picture. Can you please tell me which cockerell he is and if he is still available. Thank you.

Unfortunately , I haven't be online in a couple of days & I took him to a Wicked Chicken Auction yesterday. He is a BLRW & was very beautiful.. I wish I still had one for you & thanks for inquiring..

Back
Top Bottom