Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Cockrel - Ned Flanders

SabaiFarms

Songster
10 Years
Feb 6, 2011
Calhan, Colorado
Free to good home! Pick up only ~ Golden/Lakewood/Denver Metro area ~ willing to drive him to you if you'll love him as much as I do.

Meet Ned Flanders. He is almost 9 weeks old. I would love to keep this guy because he is super sweet and loving, but unfortunately I just can't. I want him to find a happy home where he will be loved and spoiled as much as he has been with me.

He has never shown any signs of aggression. He watches over his ladies very well. He started crowing this morning lol. He's used to being handled and held and free ranges in my back yard with no issues. He's used to being around cats and dogs and humans, but never seen a child. He has been left unattended with 2 -3 week old chicks and did not harm them, in fact he's very protective of them and watches over them. I wish I could keep him.

Yesterday:

IMAG1155.jpg

Last week:

IMAG1121.jpg

IMAG1125.jpg

IMAG1136.jpg

IMAG1120.jpg

On the left:
IMAG1122.jpg

IMAG1131.jpg

And just because he was so cute:

IMAG0486.jpg

IMAG0487.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions at all!

Quote:
West Central Missouri, I would really like a good rooster to put in my breeding program. I am new to this, and have some chicks I will want to breed next year. These are the best looking birds to me, and I am doing research to try to help the breed. He is a little young to see if he is breeder quality, for my untrained eye anyway, but he appears to be a good looking bird from the photos.

Last edited:
Quote:
West Central Missouri, I would really like a good rooster to put in my breeding program. I am new to this, and have some chicks I will want to breed next year. These are the best looking birds to me, and I am doing research to try to help the breed. He is a little young to see if he is breeder quality, for my untrained eye anyway, but he appears to be a good looking bird from the photos.

He is hatchery quality. I think he came from Murray McMurray.

Back
Top Bottom