Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by baregretchen, Jan 21, 2010.

1. baregretchen

baregretchen Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    So. Maryland
    This auction if for 6+ eggs from my beautiful blue laced red wyandottes. I have a blue roo over blue and splash hens. Great size and lovely color on these birds! I will ship whatever extras are laid from my flock during the run of the auction. So, you could wind up with as much as twice as many eggs!

This is a 3-day, PayPal only auction and payment must be received (no e-checks, please) by midnight on Monday, Jan. 25, 2010. Shipment will be on Tuesday, 26 Jan. As with all egg auctions I cannot guarantee your hatch rate due to many effecting issues out of my control. Eggs will be individually bubble wrapped then packed in Styrofoam peanuts for additional cushioning.

Please PM me with any questions. Thanks and have a great day!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (The roo is kinda stretched out in this photo (sending an alarm...see his face?) but it is the only full body shot I have of him right now. He is the same bird in the photo above, it's just that photo is a bit dark to see the lacing on his breast.)

Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
  2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    very pretty:) [​IMG]

3. TriciaHowe

TriciaHowe Mother Hen

Nov 11, 2008
    High Springs, FL
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Oh I soooo wish I had the extra $$ sitting around. I would be so on these LOL!

4. fowlrus

fowlrus Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2008
    Schertz TX
    WOW! This make me want to build more pen.....they're soooo pretty.
    when would they start to lay eggs? Is second picture of the hen is splash?

5. little_grey_bantam

little_grey_bantam Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2009
    Russell County
    OMG, are you sure you won't take a Postal Money Order????!!!???!!! O.O

6. Alfe

Alfe Out Of The Brooder

Jul 1, 2009
    Beautiful BLRW, Baregretchen is a good person to work with, always kept her word and I would recommend her anytime:D .

7. baregretchen

Apr 16, 2009
    So. Maryland
    Quote:Thanks for the nice comment! The 2nd and 3rd photos are of a splash and the other two are blues. Oh, and the roo is blue, too. [​IMG]

8. baregretchen

Apr 16, 2009
    So. Maryland
    Quote:Hi Yogi. Thanks for the nice comment about me. I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day!

~Gretchen

9. LovinMyPeeps

LovinMyPeeps Sees Wine Dots

Mar 22, 2009
    Heuvelton, NY
    Those birds are GORGEOUS and right now I am kissing my refund check!!!!! [​IMG]

10. ancona91

ancona91 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 10, 2010
    Ellenville
    Hello!!! These gorgeous chickens are definitely on my 'WISH LIST" for the past 7+ months!!! I may order them as a birthday gift to myself (SMILE)!!! I'll be 51 on the 24th....let's see how it goes. Totally beautiful birds!!! I have some BLR Wyandotte chicks arriving in April.....can't wait!!! I really love this breed!!!
    Sincerely,
    Kathy in NY

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by