Blue Laced Red Wyandotte hatching eggs **12+** NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Danny39, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Danny39

Danny39 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    This auction will be for 12+ extras of my Blue Laced Red Wyandotte hatching eggs! The girls are still going strong! I am generous with extras if I have them available. I have sent my last three buyers TWO DOZEN, no promises I will be sending that many this time, but if I have them they will be sent. ****I hate to do this, but West Coast buyers please add $3.00 to the total cost for the added expense of shipping that distance. **** The Black laced roo pictured is more for referance now as he has moved to a friends coop. You can expect to hatch out all 3 color varieties (blue lace, black lace and splash lace), but so far I have hatched out mainly blue laced birds. I individually bubble wrap each egg and pack well with lots of shredded paper in the large USPS priority box. I have been very successfull with this packing method. Enjoy the photos here and feel free to visit my website for additional photos. I have added several new photos of my BLRW's, including my new Foley/Sterling cross pullets and cockerels. (all photos on here and my website are of my actual birds unless otherwise noted)
    Even though I package eggs very well, as we all know, mailed eggs are a huge risk!
    I will not guarantee your hatch rate do to reasons beyond my control.
    That said, I have been getting very good reports back from most of my buyers.
    Thank you for your interest and have fun bidding!
    ~I am Ohio NPIP certified~
    This is a PayPal auction, please pay promptly at the auctions end. I will send the winning bidder a private message at the close of the auction. Here's a shot of some of the chicks that I hatched earlier this Spring. (with silver laced brahmas)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Minniechickmama

Minniechickmama Senora Pollo Loco

Sep 4, 2009
    Minnesota
    Hey Brent,
    Those look like my BLRWs! [​IMG] Mine are looking good out here. I kept a Blue Laced and Black Laced cockerel and have 5 hens for them plus extras to share the fun for the boys and not overwork my girls.

3. Danny39

Danny39 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Quote:Hey Theri.... I promise these are my birds! lol Sounds like you should have a good start on them. I wish I would have hatched out more this past Summer/Fall, I have some really nice youngsters from this breeding flock. Oh well, won't be long and I will be able to fire up the bator again and start hatching for myself again!! Come on Spring!!!

Hope you had a nice Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by