Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Hatching Eggs-- BUY IT NOW

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Papa Brooder, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Papa Brooder

Papa Brooder Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 16, 2012
    Redding, CA
    I have Blue, Black, and Splash Laced Red Wyandotte hatching eggs for sale for $3 each or 15+ for $45 including shipping. I have birds from Foley, Paul, Red Roof, and others. I have two unrelated pens so you will receive eggs from both pens clearly marked W and W2 so you know they are unrelated for breeding purposes.

All eggs will be bubble wrapped and shipped in a medium flat rate postage box.

Obviously, there are countless variables involved in the process of shipping eggs including handling, temperature exposure, hatching techniques, etc. Therefore, I cannot guarantee your hatch results. I can guarantee that I am pretty much hatching these every week so I am quite aware of fertility rates and my own hatch rate. :) That said, as most everyone who has done business with me will testify, I am a very reasonable person so feel free to communicate with me.

Please send a PM to take the next step.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  2. jmcgee83

jmcgee83 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2014
    Louisville Kentucky
    You still have these for sale?

3. Papa Brooder

Papa Brooder Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 16, 2012
    Redding, CA
    I do have some but not that many. I don't artificially light my birds and most are slowing down for the winter. I am only getting an egg or two per day from that pen currently.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by