Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Hatching Eggs - NPIP - New York

McSpin

Songster
12 Years
Jun 1, 2007
South Western NY
The price is per egg. I guarantee none will be broken during shipping. Please do not bid on the auction. Just send me an email or PM with the number you want and your zip code. I will charge actual priority mail shipping plus $3.00 packing fee.

I have a Black Laced Red Roo on Splash hens (this cross produces all blue laced red chicks) and a Blue and Splash roo on blue hens. They produce the standard Blue, Black, Splash combinations of Red Wyandottes. We get 20+ eggs each day, so all orders under 3 dozen will have eggs no more than 2 days old. We've test for fertility every day and 100% are proving to be fertile.

Line 1 Roo
blrRoo1.jpg
blrHens2.jpg

WyandChick.jpg

Line 2 Roo
blrRoo2a.jpg

Line 3 Roo is a Black Laced Red that I haven't photographed yet. I need to because he's a dandy.

Last edited:
I love the birds I got from you! The high light of my farm!
smile.png
here is one of the chicks you sent me last year!
48894_reesecca_163.jpg

Quote:
Looks like you did a nice job raising them. Friendly little buggers, aren't they? Glad to hear you like them.

VERY nice! Will you have these in a few weeks? I'd be looking for two dozen before July 1st? Not sure of the exact date yet but want to be sure these are in the incubator alone and I have some in there due to hatch in 2 weeks. What is the packing price on two dozen?

Thanks much
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom