Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Roo looking for a good home

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by Kunjun, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Kunjun

Kunjun Out Of The Brooder

My name is Sunny ... named after my disposition! I am 4.5 months old and I'm looking for a good home that can take roos. Although I am very happy where I am at, I can't help but crow and my family is very sad to have to find me a new home.

I am a very friendly and gentle boy and love to be around people. Sitting in laps is my specialty. My hobbies include hanging out with my 2 marans sisters, finding bugs and perfecting my greeting sprint when people come to see me. My favorite snacks include yogurt, strawberries, watermelon and I go crazy for corn on the cob!

I'm a lover, not a fighter, I'm not for eating or to be treated badly. If you're looking for someone to give you beautiful chicks or to just be your pet, then perhaps I'm your boy! I'm a native Floridian which is where I'd like to stay!

My photos include my baby pic, at 12 weeks, at 4.5 months (current age) and my "milk" mustache!

2. my sunwolf

my sunwolf Chillin' With My Peeps

He's amazing! Would take him in a second if I was even close to Florida [​IMG]

3. Kunjun

Kunjun Out Of The Brooder

Thank you! He is the most beautiful and sweetest little fella! Heavy hearted to have to give him up!

4. wyndotte55

wyndotte55 New Egg

Oct 23, 2012
    Will you ship to ga

5. Donna R

Donna R Out Of The Brooder

May 21, 2009
    Plant City, Florida
    Is he still available and where exactly are you located in florida

6. maverick123

maverick123 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 19, 2013
    wow i would love to have him but i am in Texas.i am getting a wynndotte flock together and i need a roo

7. Watermelon123

Watermelon123 Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Jan 31, 2015
    Northern Ohio,
    He is a really nice roo . But I would need to talk to my folks about going to florida to get him.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by