blue laced red wyandotte roosters

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by wildriverswolf90, Dec 10, 2011.

1. wildriverswolf90

wildriverswolf90 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2011
    polk county, NC
    Two beautiful blue red wyandotte roosters, great with their hens and great with people, they just don't like being held. They are 9 months, and the lighter 1 is a splash! They are just beautiful boys! They have had wazine and safegaurd as well as DE. PICK UP ONLY! Would love to trade for a BLRW hen or a Buff orpington rooster.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 10, 2011
  2. woodsedge

woodsedge Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2011
    la rue, ohio
    [​IMG] MAN! i wished you shipped, we need some " watch roos badly these guys are soooo cool [​IMG]

3. wildriverswolf90

Aug 4, 2011
    polk county, NC
    I would ship if I knew how.

4. woodsedge

Sep 20, 2011
    la rue, ohio
    Not very hard, you just take them to your post office and have them wieghed to see how much shipping is to the winning bidders address. The they pay you for the box, birds and shipping then you ship express mail. They Usually get to their new homes in a doy or two. If youd like to try to ship I could send you a box to get them weighed and shipped in. I could be your "guiena pig" LOL. They are very pretty and would have a great home [​IMG]

5. wildriverswolf90

Aug 4, 2011
    polk county, NC
    That would be awesome! I would have to set up a pay pal account right? And then I've got to ask my neighbor if they could take me by the post office, I don't have a car, so that's the tricky part. I can let you know friday!

6. woodsedge

Sep 20, 2011
    la rue, ohio
    [​IMG] great, Yes paypal is the best way to pay. I could pay you friday for the birds, but would have to wait till next wednesday to pay for the shipping and the box. Im running a little low on cash in my savings and I dont want to have any fees for not having enough cash in my account ( you know how banks are [​IMG] )

7. wildriverswolf90

Aug 4, 2011
    polk county, NC
    Ugh I know how that is, I “love” being charged for being broke! Ill pm u friday!

8. woodsedge

Sep 20, 2011
    la rue, ohio
    great, thank you. and are you asking $15 for the pair or each? just wondering thanks again [​IMG]

9. wildriverswolf90

Aug 4, 2011
    polk county, NC
    15 each, or 25 for the pair.

10. woodsedge

Sep 20, 2011
    la rue, ohio
    if your able to ship Ill definately take both

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by