Blue laced red Wyandotte sex??

Now I see. I do remember the original was british, but didn't, and it doesn't agree with the standard, unless "Sebright" was the Brit selling the birds in America. I noticed a lot of breeds have bantam versions. It is fascinating, why I have read so much about it. Could not cough up the $400 for the modern copy of the standard tho...nor do I have the first version, nor any british publications.
As far as I know, the sebright breed was developed in Britain before wyandottes. Wyandottes were developed later in America. There are bantam wyandottes, which are distinctly different than sebrights. Sorry if I’m repeating information you already know.

The best solution is to call them Mooney's.
It has a nice ring to it. Rolls off the tongue. Not unlike the other M....
Never mind.

As far as I know, the sebright breed was developed in Britain before wyandottes. Wyandottes were developed later in America. There are bantam wyandottes, which are distinctly different than sebrights. Sorry if I’m repeating information you already know.
It seems there are many tales, likely mostly true. Kind of like Johnny Appleseed. Wyandotte Willy. :D

Back
Top Bottom