Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Trio FSOT (WNC)

asher

Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire
14 Years
Jan 26, 2007
Mountains of NC
I guess I have a few extras that I'm not really fond of the coloring on. They are only 1-2 months old. I know I def. have one cockerel that I can part with and maybe 1 or 2 girls. Again, not overly fond of the coloring and I am only bringing them if I have them definitely sold. I'll take $30. (I sell my girls for around $30-35 generally when they are 3 months old, if that gives you an idea of the price range on this, just trying to make some room as the grow out pen is being outgrown by many!
wink.png
) Edited to add, the father of these is from Laurie Adams/Mother Mastiff and the mother(s) are from Ray Valentine.

Can pick up here at my house (Western NC, 30-45m from Asheville) or can possibly meet in Asheville or Hickory this week (depending on day as there are certain days I need to go to each this week) IF payment is made before hand and you are sure you'll get at a meeting point when you state so I don't have to wait around with kids and birds in the car. heh

Here are pictures of the boy and two girls. (The boy so did not want to pose for me! Sorry!)
100_2086.jpg

100_2087.jpg

100_2088.jpg

100_2089.jpg

100_2090.jpg

100_2091.jpg

100_2092.jpg

100_2093.jpg

100_2096.jpg

May be willing to trade for/towards quality standard silver laced cochin girl(s), black or splash QUALITY silkie eggs, chicks or starteds (need to see breeders), quality buff laced or wc blue bantam polish chicks, starteds or adults...not sure what else. hehe Oh yeah! Quality blue bantam cochin eggs, chicks or adults.

Last edited:
I just got an e-mail saying someone replied to my post, but I came to see it and it's gone. Any clue what happened? Weird stuff!

Actually, for a quality BLRW, that is not a bad price, froggy. The feedstore here sells any pullet close to laying age for $20 and I've not seen any as nice as what Cindy has there.

Nah, just feathers and skin as far as I can tell.
wink.png

Here's an auction for one of them since you don't believe me. The other sold to a local BYC member for the same price, though.

http://www.eggbid.com/listings/details/index.cfm?itemnum=1178244428

Blue laced red wyandottes are still a fairly difficult to find breed and nice ones go well. I don't think I have the picture of that one stored any more, but she was a beauty, as was the other one that I sold to the BYC member. (Maybe he can post pics of her.)

Thanks Cyn
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom