Blue laced red wyandotte

Ahavati

Songster
Sep 12, 2016
Woodville, TX
I have this guy here, I'm 98% sure its a rooster. But I need confirmation. He is 10 months old and all our other rooster have full plumage and are crowing. This guy...idk. I remember my SLW hens were slower to mature to full size, so I thought maybe its the same for him? His feathers are shiny which I think is a dead giveaway.
0219181411f.jpg
0219181411.jpg

If he is confirmed a roo, I have him for sale in TX . I really wanted a hen but oh well.

How many other males do you have? He does look to be male with those sparse saddle feathers. I would expect him to be more developed at 10 months of age though.

Of that breed, just that one. But we have 4 other rooster and the 2 that are the same age as him (different breed) you cannot mistake them as roosters.

This guy was born at the same time as him and there is no doubt about him. And he crows.
(Anyone need an Olive Egger roo? Haha)
0219181422c.jpg

Ok thanks. I remember our SLW didn't seem to get full size for a while longer than our other breeds and thought just maybe that was it but wanted to double check before I got rid of him!! I knew he was a male but kept second guessing!!

Back
Top Bottom