Blue Laced Red Wyandottes!

I've really wanted some, too! Someone got them from Meyer Hatchery and ended up having too many birds. They kept some, but are selling some. :D Lucky me!

The rooster is blue, and the pullets are splash, so statistically, that should be 50% blue, 50% splash offspring. Woohoo!

Yay. Here they are. The cockerel is blue (dark one), and the pullets are splash (light ones).

(My iPhone camera is scratched, so I can't get amazing pictures right now.)

Last edited:
Too bad that you're so far away and that I don't know the first thing about shipping eggs or chicks, or I'd send you some when they got old enough to hatch them out.
hmm.png

But thank you! I'm sooo excited! I finally have a semi-rare breed. Not really rare, but a lot more rare than my other breeds. Haha.

Its quite alright I am sure I will find some soon enough, but thanks :) I know what you mean, I just added Golden Phoenix to my farm, they aren't super rare but they are more rare than most breeds I have :lol:

you are lucky! I had a BLRW and only one because I like having one of every kind, BLRW are hard to get, and I should have got 2 because a hawk got mine. I lost a blue andelusian (goose) BLRW Hawk, Americana chick (got stuck under coop), and Naked neck had bucket flip on top of her and it was too hot here. and then bought blue copper maran eggs, como of too hot and a hen sitting during hot weather, combined with shipping turned the eggs liquid. so I had my challenges. to make up for it though, I borrowed a blue splash maran roo, to breed w/my blue splash maran hen, so I still might get a blue something.

Back
Top Bottom