Blue Laced Red Wyondotte Foley /Sterling Sue lines 12+

demerson

In the Brooder
8 Years
Dec 3, 2011
Otego NY
Never sold hatching eggs before but its time for those feather balls to start paying for themselves ! Parents were hatched February 18 from eggs purchased from a member here. Foley /Sterling Sue genetics , fertility has been very good ( 90%+) with the 2 hatches I have done.
Sale is for 1 dozen plus whatever the girls give me by the pack/ship date.Eggs are kept at around 50-55 degrees and rotated.I am in the Otego NY area so i anyone is local we could skip the shipping ( also might be able to sell you some chicks)
Price is $45.00 shipped - I'll pack them very well and as stated I'll include extras but once they are shipped I cannot guarantee them as I have zero control of how they are handled once they are in transit - the usual disclaimer .
Here are a few "older" pics of the parents(8 1/2 months) - I will update the pics later today with more recent ones and also of the chicks ( about 7 weeks old). There are 2 Roos over 3 hens - These pictures were taken I believe in late July to mid August.

Any questions comments advice funny jokes please feel free to PM me.Also I would be open to offers or possible egg trades . I am new to all this so be kind
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Azriel

Songster
9 Years
Jun 19, 2010
Montana
You have very pretty birds, I just love the splash. Its too early for me to start hatching, but I will be looking for eggs after the first of the year.

demerson

In the Brooder
8 Years
Dec 3, 2011
Otego NY
It was brought to my attention that the single comb birds aren't to breed standard and just to be straight with everyone there is a roo and hen in there with single combs .... My 2 hatches that I have done so far have given only 2 other single combs ( 2 out of 34 ) but that single gene is in there for a while - The 2 singles have gotten a new home so in December I should have clean rose over rose. If anyone still wants any of these eggs up until mid december let me know maybe we can work something out - egg trades - offers whatever.
Dan

New2TheCoop

Songster
8 Years
Feb 5, 2011
Central, LA
hi, I am interested in these. When would you be shipping? Are there any problems with the postal services because of the storm? And do you accept PayPal?​

demerson

In the Brooder
8 Years
Dec 3, 2011
Otego NY
Someone just bought a batch that will be going out on tues/wed (13th-14th)- I can have another batch of 12+ ready to go by the following mon/tues (19th-20th).
Yes we take paypal and all that mess from the storm went just south of us - all we saw was a little wind and about 1/2 inch of rain

demerson

In the Brooder
8 Years
Dec 3, 2011
Otego NY
The girls slowed down a bit and I need to load the incubator - I'll put up a new ad when the eggs start coming in solid again.
Thanks to all that purchased
Dan

Top Bottom