Blue Marans,Cuckoo Marans,Olive Eggs MIX 1 dozen + $15 is price SORRY!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Soaring Chicks, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Soaring Chicks

Soaring Chicks Soaring Hawks Farm

Jan 3, 2010
    Henderson,NC
    Sorry I just notice I put the Wheaten Marans Price. The Right Price is $15.00 to start. Cuckoo is not pure is bred by Blue Copper roo. Blues are pure. Then OEL is mixed.
    The Blues have Feather Legs, OLE is feathered or clean legs, The Cuckoo is clean. The roo is a Blue Copper Marans Feather Legs.
    The Cuckoo & OEL chicks could be Blue Cuckoo or Silver Cuckoo with clean or feathered legs.
    They are laying good now ,but do have their strike days. So that is why the mix ,plus bred by the same roo.
    I can Replace any one or two of the other breeds with Wheaten Marans or 100% Splash Blue Laced Red Wyandotte eggs.
    You are welcome to ask for more of two or more breeds and I will try to fill the order as you want it. As long as the hens work with us.
    [​IMG]
    Back row ~ Cuckoo Marans Eggs
    1st & 2nd row~ Blue Marans Eggs
    Left side~ Olive Egg Layer Eggs
    Meet the parents~
    Roo~ [​IMG]
    Cuckoo ~ [​IMG]
    Light Blue ~ [​IMG]
    Dark Blue with dark lacing ~ [​IMG]
    Olive Egg Layer ~ [​IMG]
    Thank You for looking!
    Please post or pm me for anymore info.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2010
  2. Soaring Chicks

Soaring Chicks Soaring Hawks Farm

Jan 3, 2010
    Henderson,NC
    The Olive Egg Layer chicks either hatch out liking like this
    [​IMG]
    Or like this. (This was when bred to a silver cuckoo marans) should get more blue cuckoos now. I can leave the cuckoo marans out if you would like.
    [​IMG] head shot to see the pea comb
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by