blue marans rooster needs new home

blue90292

Songster
12 Years
Jan 30, 2007
Rosharon, TX
he's more a silver blue marans with bits of copper. i have three boys and so one has to go. this one doesn't have the leg feathering. but i'm sure he'll throw out babies with foot feathering since his brothers and sisters all have feathers along with his mom and dad.

he comes from bev's stock in florida.

i'll get a picture of him tonight.

i'm not sure if i have the proper paperwork to ship birds out of state. i do have my flock tested, though. i hate to send him to the "farm" being he's from a nice stock of birds and the eggs cost me quite a bundle.

i have the inspector from the state coming out to my house tonight. i will talk to him and find out if i'm allowed to do that and if so, will see how much it costs to ship.

LOL, when i said "farm" i meant the "tamale factory". my parents used to tell me when something died, it went to the "farm up in the sky".

I don't suppose you'd be headed to Shreveport anytime soon. I need a younger Marans roo and he sounds just beautiful. I went to your site but couldn't find a picture of him.

maybe we can find a chicken train??

i keep forgeting to take his picture. he's still young so he's not as pretty as he could be.

Well, let me know what you want to do. I have a few Marans I got from Bartlett Meadows in Milton, Fl, and brought up here with me when I moved. I'd love to add blue to my breeding program. Your boy would have his own girls in his own coop and pen, I just cannot drive that far and shipping is just too expensive these days.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom