Blue Mottled bantam cochin cockerel

ShysCreations

Songster
11 Years
Oct 13, 2008
Colorado (central front range)
Blue mottled bantam cochin cockerel hatched May 2011. Nicely shaped, proper yellow feet, good comb...does have yellow in his hackles. I have a few too many cockerels so need to move some on. I include melon in the shipping box. Paypal w/n 12 hrs of auction end. If any questions, best to email rather than PM.

17059_dsc06048.jpg

17059_dsc06045.jpg

17059_dsc06043.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No I didn't with him because....the mottled roo I kept back has better shape and no leakage in the hackle. So I can use the better mottled one on either MFC or the pure mottles. I kept back one pure mfc roo (though I'd really rather he had better shape buuuuuuut I'll work with what I can) I am hatching some here late fall since hens are laying and roos are doing their job. I figure go with Mother Nature when she's cooperating even though it means chicks inside for winter
smile.png

I keep meaning to take pics of that boy I have.. just busy. He probably won't be fertile until next year anyways.. I'll get on it.
frow.gif

Hey Shylee, I have pics. and thought I had your email addy but, now cannot find it. Email me at erinmoshier at gmail.com and I will send them right over

Good day , is this little guy still available? One question for you as well as i read through the post, if i take a blue moltted and breed that to a millie fleur ....what would you get ? blue millie ? or more molteds?
I have two lemon cream millie hens and 4 millie hens, i have been wanting to get a black and or blue and or blue moltted , but did know the outcome of the with a molted roo.....or really any of my intentions...just getting back into chickens here,since early spring.
also, any problems with shipping to VA ?
V/r

Dale

Back
Top Bottom