Blue Mottled Bantam Cochin Hens

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Frizzledhen, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Frizzledhen

Frizzledhen Spear Gunnin' Coons

Feb 17, 2007
    Michigan
    I have 3 blue mottled bantam cochin hens for sale. They hatched June and July of 2009. They are pure breeding to Harvest Breeze birds. I am selling because they are full sisters to my only breeding roo. All are quality birds with good coloring. Pick up only, zip 49284. I will throw in a young cockerel for free that is not related to the hens. 4 to choose from. $20.00 each for the hens.

2. ShysCreations

ShysCreations Chillin' With My Peeps

Would you have a pic of the gals?

3. Frizzledhen

Feb 17, 2007
    Michigan
    Sorry, I don't have a camera. In my opinion they have very good coloring.
    Frizzledhen

4. Sweetfolly

Sweetfolly Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2009
    Kildare, Wisconsin
    Are any of them (even possibly) carrying the frizzled gene?

5. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

I will testify to the quality of FrizzledHen's birds...they're amazing. They're excellent quality birds...the work she's put into her flock is evident. [​IMG]

6. Frizzledhen

Feb 17, 2007
    Michigan
    No, these 3 will not carry the frizzle gene. I do have 3 frizzle hens in the breeding pen. The roo is not frizzled. Contact me privately if you are interested in hatching eggs.

7. Sweetfolly

Sweetfolly Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2009
    Kildare, Wisconsin
    Quote:Oh, no - I was asking because I DON'T want any frizzle in my flock. [​IMG]

I'd really love them, but I looked up your zip (for some reason, I never realize how long it takes to get to Michigan - and you're not exactly a straight shot if I were to ferry over Lake Michigan) and I don't think I'm up for a 15 hour round-trip! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by