Blue Mottled, Splash, and Mottled Bantam Cochins from SQ Stock & BLR project birds

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by thecochincoop, Mar 6, 2013.

1. thecochincoop

thecochincoop Chillin' With My Peeps

I keep an updated list of all available birds with pics and prices on my facebook album https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.287874501241246.87574.100000560950503&type=3
    Average prices is $100 - 150/pr depending on quality. I can ship and that starts at $60 including box
    Pics are of my main breeding trio. The ones with the lesser white were only 7 months in these pics and are getting their color in now, but are still molting so they are not in condition

2. BuffBeck

BuffBeck Out Of The Brooder

Any chicks of these stock? 4-H'er discount?

3. thecochincoop

please check the album to see what's available. I do not sell eggs or small chicks. we can work out prices later.

4. Cluky

Cluky Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2012
    Chicago
    I am interested in #116 girl. how old is she now and how much would shoppin be to 60622

5. thecochincoop

shipping will be $30 including box. she will have to go priority since we can no longer ship express to your location

6. Cluky

Apr 13, 2012
    Chicago
    Would she be ok going priority?

7. Cluky

Apr 13, 2012
    Chicago
    We do have express. i just got a chicken from WA express yesterday.

8. thecochincoop

I finally got the post office here straightened out. the cincy airport had no idea what they were doing, but all birds will still go express as they have always done

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by