Blue n Black Rocks.approx 5 months..For Sale N. Cent. FL *7 of them*

Fluffy-Butt-Farms

Songster
10 Years
Aug 4, 2009
Central Florida
well, title kinda says it all....

there is one black rock that is my baby. he will jump in your hand when you have food in it. not to eat the food, but to go to sleep. loves to jump on me if i'm sitting in there and just get pet. unfortunately, his mom was barred...so he has about 10 feathers that are tipped white. hoping during first molt they go away, but dont know if they will..but he is an awesome roo.

the other roo in there is a blue roo.

there are 2 silkie rock mixes. they are amazingly beautiful. they may be mutts, but they are the prettiest mutts i've ever seen. one is blue, and one is black. i have not been able to tell if one is a roo or not. neither is acting like my other roos...not that that means much.

the females are 1 black rock, and 2 blue rocks.

if you dont want the silkie rocks, then the price is 40. If you want to pick and choose, they are 9 dollars each.

would prefer that they go together, since that's the way they've always been, but up to you.

they are eating specially blended "hog" finisher that is locally made, and it is 20 percent protein, plus they free range every day. (before you go nuts about the hog food, the only difference between the hog food and the layer mash at this place is the calcium in the laying mash)

please pm if interested.

Back
Top Bottom