Blue of Splash Ameraucana (or EE) bantam wanted - CA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bryngyld, Dec 28, 2007.

1. bryngyld

bryngyld Out Of The Brooder

Dec 28, 2007
    Foresthill, CA
    I am interested in adults, started chicks or hatching eggs. I need several blue or splash Ameraucana or Easter Eggers. They can have off colors on the hackle or saddle - light gold preferred. I will be crossing them with brown red for my blue/gold project.

2. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    I will have hatching eggs from a Blue rooster (with gold in the hackles) and a wheaten and a blue wheaten hen available as soon as they start to lay again, four to six eggs is the maximum I can do at a time. Let me know if you are interested.

Edited to say: I wish you had posted earlier, I just gave away three (blue) started cockerals-too many roosters!! I only got one pullet from them and I'm keeping her and a splash cockeral.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2007
  3. bryngyld

bryngyld Out Of The Brooder

Dec 28, 2007
    Foresthill, CA
    Yes, I would be very interested in 6 eggs or so. These are bantams, right? Would it be possible to contact the person you gave the 3 cockerels to to see if they might give up one?

4. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    Yes they are bantams. I didn't keep his phone number, I just placed an add and he came and picked them up. I will try to post pics soon of my remaining pair. Then you can decide if they will work for you. My usual price is $1 per egg plus shipping. When they start to lay, I can save up for a week or so so you can have enough eggs to make shipping worthwhile, but I will only charge for what's laid the last three days.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by