Blue or Black Marans?

Update on chicks. They are now 6 weeks old. I've got a freaky little cockerel with nicely feathered feet who is very friendly, a black pullet starting to get ginger on her neck, and a WHAT THE HECK became of my little butter chick? He's pretty with brown and copper design throughout, but he's also a jerk who attacks older chickens at the neck... We call him Butters. (nevermind Buttercup in the background. She thinks she's the star of everything.) PXL_20220406_215110142.jpg PXL_20220406_215351603.MP.jpg original_8bdde0d1-d705-4d9a-b25c-7600084c0a74_PXL_20220406_215425117.MP.jpg

Last edited:
I saw your BYC name and freaked out. I have loved Flint McCollough since I a
was a little girl and Wagon Train was on TV. He is the best Cowboy ever. Beats out Rowdy Yates hands down. At first I thought you were my husband, playing a joke on me. Yes I still love Flint McCollough. Too bad Robert Horton died so young. Sorry, it just freaked me out that someone else thought McCollough was as cool as I did.

was a little girl and Wagon Train was on TV. He is the best Cowboy ever. Beats out Rowdy Yates hands down. At first I thought you were my husband, playing a joke on me. Yes I still love Flint McCollough. Too bad Robert Horton died so young. Sorry, it just freaked me out that someone else thought McCollough was as cool as I did.
Ok.. well I am an old Wagon Train fan from way back, since I was a kid, that’s a long time.. I always use Charlie Wooster, Flint McCollough or Major Seth Adams as my aliases.. haha

Who else thinks Flint McCollough is as cool as I do? I would have bet no body here even knew the name or who the character was. Same here as far as fans go, since I was a little girl watching with my Daddy

Well, after all that... it’s nice to meet you.. lol

Back
Top Bottom