Blue or Blue Splash Lav Split Silkies:Your Choice!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Echoinghills, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Echoinghills

Echoinghills Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    Relisting this auction: Your choice between Blue or Blue Splash Cockerals, or you can buy both. I will consider giving discount off 2nd cockeral to save on shipping also. If you need a pullet to go with any of the cockerals..i have a blue pullet split that can go with the blue splash.
    Parents are lavender hen from Fawks Feather, fathers are splits from either Revolutionmama or Porto lines. The hen is very clear coloring in lavender, no stripes, she is correct in every way with quality and color. Fathers are black lav split SQ roo... very nice boy from Revolutionmama lines, or SQ Blue Splash lav split out of Bobbi Porto line. I just dont need more roos or cockerals at this time...i need pullets, and i am waiting to see what younger ones are in sex yet, so i can offer these at this time to hold out and wait on rest that are younger. These boys do have an outstanding lavender sister...so YES, they are true splits!!! I am of course keeping her!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please make payment to [email protected] within 24 hours to Paypal. If you default on this auction, the next highest bidder gets the choice to buy one or both roos! I will also leave bad feedback, just too many non payers in the past. Do communicate with me if you need more time to make payment, or if you want to pay later in week (on payday, etc is fine) contact me before bidding... communication means everything to me, and i am willing to work with anyone if you talk to me. Thanks for your understanding.... good luck! I can give a quote on shipping, if you PM me and give zipcode, for anyone that is curious on the shipping cost. Shipping so far has been around $35-40 for most states. I can put the 2 boys together in a box, they have been together so far and get along great. Do send me your zipcode for a more accurate quote though. If you do want 2 birds, it might be abit more for shipping though, but not much since i go by weight.

2. GypsyChic

GypsyChic Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2009
    MO
    Any pics of the pure lavender pullet your willing to pair with one of the boys? Also, are you 110% certian what your selling is accurate and is in fact lavender split roos? Can Bobbi or Hawks confirm this? Just wanna be sure before I consider bidding. Can you take pics of their feet to post also? Thanks for your time!!

3. Echoinghills

Echoinghills Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    Hi, you misread my auction...i said "I am keeping lavender pullet, that is sister to these boys". These boys are 3 mos old. The pullet i am offering is a lavender split that is a BLUE, also same age. These offspring are out of MY lavender hen (Fawks Feather) and split boys that came directly from CJExotic...so yes, these are all considered carriers (splits) since they are from lavender hen. My breeding!!! I hope that makes more sense. But no...i will not part with the lavender pullet that is sister to these. I am offering a blue pullet to pair up with either boy, if you want to see pics let me know. And yes again...i am 100% sure my boys are splits/carriers...or i would not be getting lavenders from any of my hens here. I even get lavenders from the fathers with my split hens. The Fathers came directly from CJ Exotic...if you would like to ask her for some confirmation. I have other lavender chicks also, but they are younger...and i am waiting to sex them. I wont be selling them for this cheap though, so i hadnt considered selling any of them at this time.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by