Blue or Brown eared pheasants

4theLoveofBirds

In the Brooder
Jun 14, 2016
Benson, AZ
Does anyone have a young pair of blue or brown eared pheasants available? Would probably need to be shipped (or flown?), I am located in southern AZ. Also, do these types of birds typically get shipped thru USPS like chickens do or can they be air shipped on United? I have had parrots arrive via united so I was curious. I would feel better if they came that way, much quicker from the sellers hands to mine. Anyways, hoping to add a pair and surprise my 10 year daughter who is fascinated by them. I am reconstructing my current aviary into a very large walk in aviary (35x25' netted with a tree in the middle) and it would be great if I could make arrangements with someone who can ship before the weather gets hot again.

Try Ed Benhardt in Wa.,he has both blue and brown.I can pm you his # if you need it.
I have a 2016 blue male available.
In N.H.,Tony.

Last edited:
That would be great! I know I have chatted with him before via email and we had discussed waiting until after the 110F weather was passed to put something together but I can't seem to find any of his contact info. How much for the blue make you have Tony?

Back
Top Bottom