Blue Orp & BR Cockerels (((SOLD))) / N. GA.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by speckledhen, Feb 17, 2008.

1. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Friendly little cutie-pies, these Barred Rock boys! I have seven of them to choose from, very sweet, 10 wks old (hatched January 2) Asking $1 each for them. I'm near the juncture of GA & NC PickUp/Cash Only. Thanks!

I have two Blue Orpington cockerels, different shades of blue, available. Asking $5 for the Orps. Here are some updated pics of the Orpingtons

Blue Orp with Barred Rock:
    [​IMG]

Blue Orpington:

[​IMG]

Black Orpington:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 29, 2008
  2. KingsCalls

KingsCalls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2007
    New Market,Tn.
    If you don't STOP tempting me, I'm gonna........................[​IMG]
    Oh, never mind. I'll be there come April.

3. speckledhen

By the time you get here, that Black Orp cockerel will be almost to breeding age, wont he?

4. KingsCalls

KingsCalls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2007
    New Market,Tn.
    Yep, but maybe I'll get lucky and get some of each sex.

5. speckledhen

Bet you will. These guys are getting better looking by the day and are pretty friendly.

6. speckledhen

Just to let you know that these are still available. I need to sell them by the end of April to make room for the "next wave" of hatchlings in the nursery coop. Make me an offer! [​IMG]

7. speckledhen

These cutie-roos are so adorable and more friendly by the day. All except my splash Orp and Orp/Brahma cross are still available. Just put them on Craigslist and I've started getting calls on them, so get 'em before they're gone!

8. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

help she is trying to trap me ! [​IMG]

9. speckledhen

If you were closer, I'd already have you trapped, Henry! Your parents would kill me, LOL.

10. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    I have actualy showed mom suede and said we could have on of his babies and she said if we lived closer fine. which just made is even harder for me.

Henry

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by