Blue Orp Cockerals WV

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Tuffoldhen, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    I have 2 young Blue Orpington Cockerals I have hatched this summer, I am going to have to find homes for in West Virginia...I will NOT ship but will meet inside WV borderline for a good home...$5.00 each..Any interest I will try to send pics....hatched in June and July....

Okay so the kids aren't looking too happy holding the birds!!...but these are the two blue Orps cockerals...

Last edited: Jan 9, 2012
  2. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    ARRRRRRRRRRGH! (tearing out hair)

Gee, can not ship...what a bummer! Oh well....hatching eggs, that is, I can do![​IMG] I got an uncle living in WV, Pirgitsville, I think, spelled wrong here and if he was coming to our relatives this fall, he could have picked me some.....however he is not due back yet.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2007
  3. Tuffoldhen

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    Well..Fooie Ewe!!!...I know where Purgitsville is!!......If I have no interest and you can get ahold of uncle..I'll save them for you.....I'd like them to have nice homes....

4. WindyOaksYokes

WindyOaksYokes Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2007
    Central Virginia
    Darn [​IMG]!!!!! no shipping

5. Tuffoldhen

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    ...Yokes, I could meet you part way....White Surphur to far for you?....or VA borderline...

Ewe... let me know, I'll keep them for a few more weeks... if someone on here will give them a chance to grow out they will make nice birds...

I'll try to get a picture up of them this weekend...

Last edited: Aug 29, 2007
  6. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    He wont travel with a d**** stinky chicken across three states LOL....oh well he is not crazy about chickens like his wife was, they used to raise chickens until coon got to them.

They used to live up in the mountains and oh my god, it was so goreous! Then they bought a property downhill from the mountains. Talk about backward living because the old farm house didnt have indoor plumbing...but that was part of the charm! My mom hated going out in the outhouse because her brother placed a harmless garder snake between the seats LMAO! Watching her screaming and she was so afraid from then on. Man, what such memories I had! Snakes were the biggest fear with us, as city folks and green horned as we were LOL. I didnt know that those copperheads could climb trees! [​IMG]

7. WindyOaksYokes

Jul 17, 2007
    Central Virginia
    Is that anywhere near Smoot or Rainelle????

8. equine chick

equine chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2007
    pennsylvania
    I might be interested if you have no home yet. I emailed you.

9. Tuffoldhen

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    aww... Ewe their to wittle yet to stinky too much!...lol

Yokes....Smoot and Rainelle are close toward Lewisburg and White Surphur....White Surphur close to Covington, VA...

Equine... I will read your e-mail.........

10. WindyOaksYokes

Jul 17, 2007
    Central Virginia
    okay, thanks, let me talk to DH and I will email you!!! Its about a 3 to 4 hours from me... hmmmm I guess I am going to have to do a lot of kissing mmm LOL... I would also like to see picks before final decision. Thanks... Tes

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by